Ok so we all ate too much during the holiday season and now we need to lose some weight. Swimming is one of the best exercises that you can do, it is a full body cardio exercise. Just a few hours each week in the pool will have your waist line going down. Many of you are also making your New Year’s Resolutions to get back into the swimming pool and back into shape. We have assembled a list of swim products to help you out in the pool.
3) a silicone swim cap, you don’t want your hair turning green
4) swim fins, one of the best training aids for swimming is to use rubber swim fins. They will not only help your swim kick but for those of us who have not been in the water in a while, the swim fins will allow us to swim a little longer and help keep us from breaking our form because we are tired.
5) kickboard, I know they are more fun to surf on but now is the time to get serious and put it to use, I found a great swim kickboard with multiple handle grips for added comfort and drills.
6) pull buoy, don’t forget about your arms too, this will not only help you develop your stroke but also make you stronger and better at arm wrestling (hey chicks dig good arm wrestlers.)
7) mesh equipment bag, you will need something to put all of your swim gear in, also check out the swim backpacks too, the swimming backpacks will have you looking like a pro when you head down to the pool.
8) swim parkas, for those of you that swim outdoors, a swim parka is a must. They will keep you warm and also hide a little of that extra weight that you are trying to lose.
9) Pure Sport Starter Kit, put down the coffee and the cokes, now is the time to get serious and start paying attention to what is going into your body also. The Pure Sport Starter Kit will help you before and after you swim to get your body system into shape.
10) Speedo LZR Racer Elite, ok so you are a bad ass and you already have all of the rest of the gear on the list and you are ready to take on Michael Phelps. Then you will definitely need the Speedo LZR Elite swimsuit.
I hope this list helps and don’t forget the most important part of the list…using it!