A large shipment of Speedo LZR Elite Jammers and Speedo LZR Elite Kneeskins has just arrived. The LZR Elite Kneeskins and Jammers are now in-stock and ready for immediate delivery. These two suits are not only the fastest selling racing suits on the market but they are also the fastest legal swimsuits in the water too. The Speedo LZR Elite features an extremely fast fabric, the LZR Pulse, plus it features the bonded seams which make this the suit you want and need. These suits have been hard to find so be sure to not wait another minute and order yours today from D&J Sports Swim Shop.
The Speedo LZR Elite swimsuits have sold like hot cakes and finding one can be a daunting task. The popular sizes are always the first to go but so are some of the smaller sizes too. The LZR Elite Kneeskin is fitting about a size larger than the Speedo FS Pro Kneeskin. So you will need to size down at least 1 size to get the perfect fit. This means that sizes like the 24 and 25 are very popular now. But don’t worry I just heard that D&J Sports Swim Shop has a lot of 24’s and 25’s in-stock in the Speedo LZR Elite Kneeskin suits.
The fastest legal swimsuit for 2010 is the Speedo LZR Elite and the latest body style, the Female Recordbreaker is now available. The Speedo LZR EliteRecordbreaker is the fastest swimsuit on the market and you can get yours today. D&J Sports swimshop just received a shipment of the new female recordbreaker back style. This swimsuit features the classic racing cut along with the quickest swimsuit fabric. The LZR Pulse material is above and beyond anything else that is available now and with the boned seams of the Speedo LZR Elite, you will have the fastest swimsuit in the pool.
We have been getting a lot of questions about legal swimsuits, such as: Is my swimsuit legal? Is my swimsuit legal for high school? Is my swimsuit legal for USA Swimming? I don’t see my swimsuit on the approved list of swimsuits?
Well hopefully the following updated list of FINA approved swimsuits will help answer your questions. All of the racing swimsuits on this list are approved for high school swimming, USA Swimming, YMCA swim meets, and college meets. But as last year showed us you might want to check with the governing body or with the swim meet refs to see if they have any further restrictions on swimsuits.
|FINA 2010 List of Approved Swimsuits|
The new year brings with it all kinds of new laws and this year the sport of swimming is seeing some of its most significant rules ever. The swimsuit wars of 2009 have forced the swimming federation of FINA to impose strict rules regarding the styling and fabrication of swimsuit. Here is a quick rundown of the swimsuit rules for 2010:
Swimsuits must be made of woven materials, no more neoprene wetsuits like the Blueseventy and Jaked or even the Speedo LZR Racer swimsuits.
No zipper back suits, only open back suits.
No swimsuit coverage on the arms or past the knee. Goodbye to the Speedo Legskin swimsuits that have been so popular in the past few years.
No male suits above the waist.
So what swimsuits can you wear in 2010? The clear frontrunner in the 2010 suit war race is the Speedo LZR Elite swimsuit. The LZR Elite features the same LZR Pulse material as the LZR Racer and the Speedo FS-Pro, plus the bonded seams like the LZR Racer. Demand has been high for the Speedo LZR Elite since all of the other suit manufactures will not deliver their new suits until later this year.
Ok so we all ate too much during the holiday season and now we need to lose some weight. Swimming is one of the best exercises that you can do, it is a full body cardio exercise. Just a few hours each week in the pool will have your waist line going down. Many of you are also making your New Year’s Resolutions to get back into the swimming pool and back into shape. We have assembled a list of swim products to help you out in the pool.
3) a silicone swim cap, you don’t want your hair turning green
4) swim fins, one of the best training aids for swimming is to use rubber swim fins. They will not only help your swim kick but for those of us who have not been in the water in a while, the swim fins will allow us to swim a little longer and help keep us from breaking our form because we are tired.
5) kickboard, I know they are more fun to surf on but now is the time to get serious and put it to use, I found a great swim kickboard with multiple handle grips for added comfort and drills.
6) pull buoy, don’t forget about your arms too, this will not only help you develop your stroke but also make you stronger and better at arm wrestling (hey chicks dig good arm wrestlers.)
7) mesh equipment bag, you will need something to put all of your swim gear in, also check out the swim backpacks too, the swimming backpacks will have you looking like a pro when you head down to the pool.
8) swim parkas, for those of you that swim outdoors, a swim parka is a must. They will keep you warm and also hide a little of that extra weight that you are trying to lose.
9) Pure Sport Starter Kit, put down the coffee and the cokes, now is the time to get serious and start paying attention to what is going into your body also. The Pure Sport Starter Kit will help you before and after you swim to get your body system into shape.
10) Speedo LZR Racer Elite, ok so you are a bad ass and you already have all of the rest of the gear on the list and you are ready to take on Michael Phelps. Then you will definitely need the Speedo LZR Elite swimsuit.
I hope this list helps and don’t forget the most important part of the list…using it!
The New Speedo LZR Elite Racer swimsuits are now in stock and shipping. D&J Sports Swim Shop has received an early shipment of the Speedo LZR Elite Jammer and LZR Elite Female Kneeskin suits. The early word is that these are fitting great. You should order the same size as the Speedo FS-Pro. We have learned that the latest shipment from Speedo is one of the best fitting racing suits they have ever released. Some swimmers received LZR Elite suits at Juniors earlier this month and the fit was not perfect yet, but now Speedo has got it all figured out. Order your Speedo LZR Elite suit today from D&J Sports.